Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts exam every year for the selection of both IBPS RRB Assistant and Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks. The contenders who have completed their Bachelor degree can attend the IBPS RRB exam.
The selection process of IBPS RRB will be conducted in three phases
- Preliminary Exam,
- Mains Exam and
- Interview Process. For Office Assistant there will no Interview.
The Preliminary exam comprises of two sections
- Reasoning(40 questions and 40 marks)
- Numerical Ability(40 questions and 40 marks)
Total marks of Prelims exam are 80 and time duration is 45 minutes.
The mains exam comprises of five sections
- Reasoning (40 questions and 50 marks),
- General Awareness (40 questions and 40 marks),
- Numerical Ability (40 questions and 50 marks),
- English/ Hindi Language (40 questions and 40 marks),
- Computer Knowledge (40 questions and 20 marks).
Total marks of Mains Exam are 200 and time duration is 02 hours. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted of total marks dedicated to the question.
The cut off for Prelims Exam and Mains Exam will be different. The cut-off marks will be generated both state wise and category wise.