SSC CAPF Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission to recruit the candidates for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector and Sub Inspector posts.
The selection process for SSC CAPF is based on
- Paper I,
- Physical Efficiency Test and
- Medical Test. Mode of this examination is offline.
Paper-I constitutes four parts
- General Intelligence & Reasoning,
- General knowledge and General Awareness,
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension. Total question is 200 and a total mark is 200. Each section containing 50 questions of one mark for each question.
Paper-II comprised of English Comprehension with 200 questions. In Paper II total question is 200 and one mark for each question.
Physical Efficiency Test
|Race||100 meters race in 16 seconds and 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes||100 meters race in 18 seconds, 800 meters race in 4 minutes|
|High jump||1.2 meters in 3 chances||0.9 meters in 3 chances|
|Long jump||3.65 meters in 3 chance,||2.7-meter in 3 chances|
|Shot put||4.5 meters in 3 chances||NA|
For Medical Test minimum distance vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without specs.