Revenue and Disaster Management Department Chhattisgarh:- This is good news for all the aspirants who are waiting for the job in government sectors. Revenue and disaster management has recently published notification for the recruitment of 1085 vacancies for the Posts of Patwari. Eligible candidate may apply application form till 7 December 2016. Other Details regarding this recruitment such as Age limit, educational qualification, How to apply, Application fee, Name of posts, Number of posts, mode of application, Job location, Job Type, Salary, Official website, important dates, and selection process has mentioned below in details.
Vacancy details for Revenue & Disaster Management Department
Total number of posts-1085 Posts
Name of Posts-Patwari
Mode of application-Online Mode
Official website- www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Salary-According to notification salary will be Rs5200 to Rs 20200 with GP of Rs 2200
Eligibility Criteria for Revenue & Disaster Management Department
- Age Limit-The lower age limit should be 18 Years and the upper age limit should be 40 years. To know in details about this recruitment visit the official website as mentioned above or official notification page published for this recruitment.
- Educational Qualification-Minimum educational qualification should be 12 th pass from any recognised university or college along with it computer certification is also or its equivalent degree is required. To know in details about educational qualification visit the official website or official notification page published for this recruitment.
Application Details for Revenue & Disaster Management Department Recruitment
- How to apply-Mode of application is online, visit the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in .Read all the instructions carefully. Fill all the relevant information asked in the application form, upload all the documents as mentioned in the form of proper size. Check the application form before the final submission as no correction is possible then after. Also make sure about the application fee to be paid till the last date of submission of the application fee.
- Application fee-Application fee for General category is Rs 350 for OBC Candidate application fee is Rs 250 and for SC/ST/ application fee is Rs200. To know more about relaxation in application fee visit the official advertisement or the official website as mentioned above.
Important dates Disaster Management Recruitment
- Last date to apply online application form 08.12.2016
- Last date to make payment for application fee 09.12.2016
- Expected date of written examination 08.01.2016
Selection Process in Revenue & D Management Recruitment:-
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list made by exam conducting organization. To know in details visit the official website as mentioned above or stay tuned with our website regularly for more updates.
Posted By Career Institute
Last Updated : 20/11/2016