Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Lecturer Posts-This is good to share with all the candidates who are seeking for the government jobs. Karnataka Examination Authority also known as KEA as recently published notification for 1203 vacancies at Lecturer Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online application till 6 April 2017. Others details such as name of posts, number of posts, age limit, job location, number of posts, mode of application, application fee, how to apply, official website, important dates, selection process has mentioned below in details.
Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Lecturer Posts
Number of posts-1203 Posts
Name of posts-Lecturer Posts
Mode of application-Online Mode
Official website- www.kea.kar.nic.in
Salary-Rs 22800 to Rs43200
Eligibility Criteria for KEA Recruitment 2017
- Age limit-Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years. Age relaxation has been given according to government rules and regulations. To know more about this recruitment visit official notification page published for this recruitment.
- Educational Qualification-Graudation/Master degree or its equivalent degree from any recognised university or college. To know more about this recruitment visit official website or official notification page published for the recruitment.
Application procedure for KEA Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Posts
- How to apply-Mode of application for this recruitment is online so before apply read all the instructions carefully fill the application form and attach soft copy of all the documents required in the application form also make sure about the application fee to be paid till the last date. Keep copy of completely filled application form for the future use. To know more this recruitment visit official website or official notification page published for this recruitment.
- Application fee-According to notification application fee is absolutely free of cost. To know more about this recruitment visit official website as mentioned here.
KEA Recruitment 2017 Important dates
- Last date for Online application form 6 April 2017
Selection Process in KEA Recruitment 2017
Selection will be made on the merit in the written test and for the final selection interview will be organized. To know more about this recruitment visit official website as mentioned here. You can also visit our website for more information regarding any government job vacancies.
Posted By FliQiAdmin
Last Updated : 05/04/2017