DVC Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 for 20 Medical Officer and junior Pharmacist Posts Apply Online
Damodar Valley Corporation West Bengal & Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 for 20 Posts-This is good news for all candidates who are seeking for government job. Damodar Valley Corporation West Bengal & Jharkhand has recently published a notification for 20 vacancies at Medical officer & Junior Pharmacist Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online application form till 14 May 2017. Other details such as Number of post, Name of post, Job location, Job type, Mode of application, Official website, Salary, Age limit, Educational qualification, How to apply, Application fee, Important date and selection process has mentioned below in details. To know more about DVC recruitment visit official Notification page published for the recruitment.
DVC Recruitment 2017 for 20 Medical Officer and junior Pharmacist Posts Jharkhand
- Number of post-20 Posts
- Name of post- Medical Officer and junior Pharmacist
- Job location-Jharkhand
- Job type-Government
- Official website-www.dvc.gov.in
- Mode of application-Online mode
- Salary-As mentioned in table number 1.1
DVC Recruitment 2017 Posts Details & Salary
Name of post
Salary in Rs
Eligibility Criteria for DVC Jobs Recruitment 2017
- Age limit-Maximum age should be 65 years. Age relaxation has been given according to government rules and regulation. To know more about DVC recruitment visit official website as mentioned here.
- Educational qualification-12th + Diploma degree/ MBBS degree1-2 years experience or its equivalent degree from any recognized University or college. To know more about educational qualification regarding DVC recruitment visit official website as mentioned here.
Apply online for Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment 2017
- How to apply-Mode of application forms this recruitment is online. Before apply read all instructions carefully. Fill the application form and upload documents of proper size. Also make sure about application fee to be paid till last date. Keep copy of completely filled application form for future use. To know more about DVC recruitment visit official website as mentioned here.
Application Fee for DVC Recruitment 2017
- Application fee-According to notification there is no application fee but for more visit official website as mentioned here.
Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment 2017 Important date
- Starting date for apply online form 24-04-2017
- Last date for apply online form 14-05-2017
Selection Process for Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment 2017
Selection will be made on basis of merit in the Skill test and for final selection interview. To know more about DVC recruitment visit our website as mentioned here. You can also visit our website for more information regarding any government job vacancies.
DVC West Bengal & Jharkhand Assistant Engineer-IT Recruitment
Damodar Valley Corporation has published recruitment for 15 vacancies at the posts of Assistant engineer-IT, Job type is government and job location is in West Bengal & Jharkhand. This is golden opportunity for all the candidates who has completed BE/B.Tech in computer science/ Information technology and seeking job in government sectors. Eligible candidates may apply online application till 25 October 2016, Age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application procedure, Name of posts, number of posts, important dates and selection process has mentioned below in details. For more queries visit the official website www.dvc.gov.in
Vacancy details for DVC Assistant Engineer-IT Recruitment
Total number of posts-15 Posts
Name of posts-Assistant Engineer-IT
Job Location-West Bengal/ Jharkhand
Mode of Application-Online
Official website- www.dvc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for DVC recruitment
- Educational qualification-BE/B.Tech (Computer science/IT), Full-Time (4 Years) BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 65% marks (GEN/OBC) and 60% marks (SC/ST) taking average of all the semesters. (Result declared/issued on and after 01.08.2016 will not be considered).
- Age limit-As on 25.10.2016 age should not be more than 29 years, age relaxation has been given according to government rules and regulations, to know more relaxation in age visit the official website as mentioned above or read the notification page published for this recruitment.
DVC recruitment for Assistant Engineer How to apply
- Mode of Application is online
- Visit the official website www.dvc.gov.in
- Read all the instruction carefully,
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Attach Scan documents, signature, and photographs.
- Check application form properly before the final submission, because no correction is possible is possible after final submission.
Important dates regarding DVC recruitment
- Opening Date online application form is 26.09.2016
- Closing date for online application form is 25.10.2016
Damodar Valley Corporation West Bengal and Jharkhand Recruitment Selection Process
Selection Process: Through Written Test/Screening/ Interview (Depending upon the number of candidates). DVC reserves the right to increase/decrease the vacancy, if needed. For more queries about Exam pattern visit the official website as mentioned above.
Posted By Career Institute
Last Updated : 13/05/2017