Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Recruitment:-This is good news for all the aspirants who are seeing for the government jobs. Central Mechanical Engineering Institute has recently published a notification for the recruitment of 06 vacancies for the posts of Senior Assistant and Scientist. Eligible candidate may apply application form till 05 December 2016. Other Details regarding this recruitment such as Age limit, educational qualification, How to apply, Application fee, Name of posts, Number of posts, mode of application, Job location, Job Type, Salary, Official website, important dates, and selection process has mentioned below in details.
Vacancy details for CMERI
Total number of posts-06 Posts
Name of Posts-Senior Scientist & Scientist
Job Location-West Bengal
Mode of application-Online Mode
Official website- www.cmeri.res.in
Salary-According to notification Salary will be Rs 15600 to Rs39100 with GP of Rs7600 for the Posts 1 and for the Post 2 salary will be Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 with GP of Rs6600.
Eligibility Criteria for CMERI Recruitment
- Age Limit-For the Post 1 maximum age limit should be 37 years and for the Post 2 maximum age limit should be 32 years. Upper age relaxation has been given to different category according to according to government rules and regulation. To know in details about this recruitment visit the official website as mentioned above or official notification page published for this recruitment.
- Educational Qualification-Mechanical Engineering /M.tech/Phd Degree or its equivalent degree from any recognised university or college is required. To know in details about educational qualification visit the official website or official notification page published for this recruitment.
Application Details for CMERI Recruitment
- How to apply-Mode of application is online, visit the official website www.cmeri.res.in .Read all the instructions carefully. Fill all the relevant information asked in the application form, upload all the documents as mentioned in the form of proper size. Check the application form before the final submission as no correction is possible then after. Also make sure about the application fee to be paid till the last date of submission of the application fee.
- Application fee-Application fee for General and OBC category is Rs100 and for SC/ST/unreserved candidate application fee is absolutely free of cost. To know more about relaxation in application fee visit the official advertisement or the official website as mentioned above.
Important dates Regarding CMERI Recruitment
- Last date to make payment for application 15.12.2016
- Last date to apply online application form 05.12.2016
- Last date to send hard copy 15.12.2016
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list made by exam conducting organization for final selection interview will be organized. To know in details visit the official website as mentioned above or stay tuned with our website regularly for more updates.
Posted By Career Institute
Last Updated : 21/11/2016