Idiom | Phrase - Question Bank
Q 1. He took his father’s advice to heart.
Q 2. The young boy was kicking his heels inspite of his mother’s stern warnings.
- playing happily
- kicking someone
- forced to wait
- passing a gesture of disrespect
Q 3. Tagore was a man of letters.
- of wide contacts
- an excellent letter dictator.
- a great writer of letters.
- proficient in literaterary art.
Q 4. His friend beat the boy to pay off old scores.
- to refund old dues.
- to take revenge.
- to force him to be a scorer in a match
- because he had not scored well earlier.
Q 5. to make both ends meet
- to buy costly articles
- live a luxurious life
- to live within one’s income
- to please all people